1. It’s the key to life. Water is absolutely essential to the human body’s survival. A person can live for about a month without food, but only about a week without water.
2. It keeps you slim. Water helps to maintain healthy body weight by increasing metabolism and regulating appetite.
3. It wakes you up. Water leads to increased energy levels. The most common cause of daytime fatigue is actually mild dehydration.
4. It can make you live longer. Drinking adequate amounts of water can decrease the risk of certain types of cancers, including colon cancer, bladder cancer, and breast cancer.
5. It takes away pain. For a majority of sufferers, drinking water can significantly reduce joint and/or back pain.
6. It detoxifies your body. Water leads to overall greater health by flushing out wastes and bacteria that can cause disease.
7. It makes you feel better. Water can prevent and alleviate headaches.
8. It makes you look younger. Water naturally moisturizes skin and ensures proper cellular formation underneath layers of skin to give it a healthy, glowing appearance.
9. It makes your regular. Water aids in the digestion process and prevents constipation.